Thursday, October 24, 2013

Flower Shop Birthday Card

Welcome everyone. I am going to share with you a card created with the stamp set "Flower Shop." This one was made for my youngest daughter's birthday. I love the fall season because of its beautiful colors. The colors I chose for this card make me think of fall.


These are the Stampin' Up! supplies needed to create this card.
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White
Classic Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop and Label Love
Tools:  Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Pansy Punch, and the Artisan Label Punch
Accessories:  Regal Designer Buttons, Neutrals Candy Dots, and Early Espresso Baker's Twine

This was a fast card to make. It turned out very pretty, too. Now you should try to create one! Have a great day.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: