Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flowering Flourishes Card

   Welcome to my blog. If you have never visited before, I would like to personally thank you for stopping by. I hope you like what you see and it gives you ideas for creating your own cards. You can always leave a comment on any of the cards I have made telling me what you think. For those of you that visit my blog regularly, I want to tell you "thanks" I appreciate you very much. You make me want to continue doing this.
  The card you see here was made for my daughter for Mother's Day. I did not use a sentiment on it, which means you can use it for any female for any occasion. I am not normally a bright color person, but that is why I really like this card.


These are the Stampin' Up! items I used to create this card.
Cardstock: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer starfruit, Melon Mambo, whisper white, and Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Classic Ink: Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set: Flowering Flourishes
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, and the Bitty Butterfly Punch
Accessories: Island Indigo 3/8" ruffled ribbon (retired)

 After I had already taken pictures of this, I decided to add a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the butterfly. You can do that too, if you would like.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: