Friday, June 28, 2013

Zoo Review and Open Sea Father's Day Cards

Hello again. I don't know about you, but this has been a very busy week for me. My daughter and son-in-law just moved back home from living in Wyoming for almost 6 years. It is very nice being able to be a part of their lives and my grandson's life (in the flesh), again.
On to the cards I have posted. These were the other 2 Father's Day cards I had made for this year.The first card was made using the stamp set "Zoo Review." The second card was made with "The Open Sea." The Open Sea is definitely one of my top favorite stamp sets. It is also one I would say if you are an avid stamper, you need to own it. I have seen lots of beautiful cards made using it. So worth the investment.


The Zoo Review Father's Day card was made with the following Stampin' Up! items.
Stamp Sets: Zoo Review and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, and Well Worn DSP (retired)
Classic Ink: Early Espresso and Cajun Craze
Tools: Big Shot, Houndstooth and Square Lattice Embossing Folders, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Sponge, the Paper Piercing Pack Occasions and the Paper Piercing Tool, and Watercolor Pencils (retired)


The Open Sea Card was made using the following Stampin' Up! products.
Stamp Sets: The Open Sea and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Night Of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Naturals White
Classic Ink: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Basic Gray
Tools: 1 3/8", 1 3/4", and 2 1/2" circle punches, Distress Tool, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and Stampin' Sponge
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, and 1/8" silver mini brads

Have a great day. Thank you for stopping by. Remember, these cards can be used with lots of other sentiments, besides Father's Day. I hope you like them and show you that you can create these yourself.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: