Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Apothecary Accent Card

  Hello everyone! I wanted to share a card with you that I made for my Mom. I got the idea from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Connie Babbert. You can see her card and instructions by clicking here. I do not like copying someone elses work. It is similar, but not exactly the same.
 

To create this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products.
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, and Fan Fair DSP
Classic Ink: Island Indigo
Stamp Set: Flowering Flourishes
Embellishments: Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon and Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and a Stampin' Sponge

  It did take a little bit of time to create this card because of all of the layers. In the end, it is well worth the effort. Please leave a comment if you would like. Also if you have any questions you can do that too.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful card Chris!! Yes, this one would have taken more time to create, but I agree that it was worth it -- thanks for sharing!!