Monday, May 13, 2013

Postage Due Mother's Day Card

To all of you Mom's, I pray you had a wonderful Mother's Day, yesterday. I was able to visit with my mom and one of my daughters. Next year my other daughter will probably be able to visit too. This all depends on where she and her husband live. I am praying it won't be very far away, but I do not know.
  I thought I would share with you one of the three cards I made for Mother's Day. The card I am sharing with you, today, is the only one that says "Mother's Day" on it. The other two could be used for other occasions, which is why I am holding off on them. When creating this card at first I did not add any glitter to it. I took pictures of it without, but then I thought maybe I should have added glitter.

 
  Below is the card with the glitter added to it.


 These are the Stampin' Up! supplies you need to create this card.
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Primrose Petals, Early Espresso, and Naturals Ivory
Stamp Set: Postage Due and All Holidays (retired)
Classic Ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso, and Primrose Petals
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Designer Frames,
Extra Large Oval Punch, and a Stampin' Sponge
Accessories: 1/4" Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
   

Tell me what you think. Do you like the plain card on top or the one with glitter on the bottom.
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: