Saturday, March 16, 2013

Patterned Party Side Step Card

I have another step card to share with you, today. This one is called the side step card. Once again, you can get the template for this type of card from Pinterest. I have it under a board called templates


I used all Stampin' Up! products to create this card.
Stamp set:  patterned party
Template: side step card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Cardstock: midnight muse, gumball green, summer starfruit, and very vanilla
Tools: big shot, stripes and perfect polka dots embossing folders, oval framelit, extra large oval punch, cupcake builder punch, essentials paper piercing pack, paper piercing tool, and a stampin' sponge

This card is good to give to a guy or gal of any age. You should give this type of card a try. If you don't like my color choice, no problem, change it! It isn't my favorite, but it works. I had already chosen the card base color. I wanted something brighter. This was the end result.
I already have another card to share with you too, but you will have to wait for a little bit for me to post it. It is the last of the step cards I made. It is my favorite. Be watching my blog........

Now go-n-stamp!!