Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Blessings Center Step Card

Easter is coming! Due to this reason, I chose the stamp Easter Blessings from the current spring mini catalog. I must say this is my favorite of the three step cards. If you have never tried making any of the step cards, you should. They are fun to do. You can just let your imagination go with these types of cards.


I decided to share two different angles of this card so you could see the dimension of it. Looking straight on you can not see it. The side view tells the truth.


These are the stampin' up! items I used to create this card. The Easter Blessings stamp and Fabulous Florets set. Calypso coral, chocolate chip, and naturals ivory cardstock. A calypso coral marker and blender pen. The big shot and embossing folder lacy brocade. The elegant butterfly and the bitty butterfly punches. A stampin' distress tool. Some brads from the basics glimmer set. Oh! I almost forgot, a stampin' sponge.
As usual I hope you like this, but I also hope it inspires you to give it a try. Homemade cards are the best!!
Thanks for stopping by.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: