Monday, August 27, 2012

Patterned Party Birthday 3

  Welcome to my blog. If you are visiting for the first time I hope that you like what you see, as well as, be inspired to create a papercraft project for yourself. If you visit me often, thank you very much for being one of my followers. I do appreciate it. Here is another card I created using the patterned party stamp set. I used cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, night of navy, and whisper white cardstock. For tools I ended up using the scallop trim border punch, Big Shot machine, bitty banners framelits, perfect polka dots embossing folder, paper piercing tool, along with the essentials paper-piercing pack. The other stamp set I used is called itty bitty banners. All of these products are available in the Stampin' Up! catalog.
  I am still trying to work on making the pictures of the cards look better. They always look better in person then what the camera shows.
  I pray you have a very nice day. As always, if you have a minute please leave a comment and tell me what you think.
  Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: