Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Patterned Party Birthday Card 2

Finally, I am getting around to posting another card. I get lazy when I come home from work and don't want to do anything. It is too easy to just say I am too tired then to push myself and get something accomplished. With that said. I have another patterned party birthday card to share with you. I decided to make this one using whisper white as my card base. Like I have shared with you before, white is not my color. Due to that reason, I have a hard time creating a complete a card using white and liking it. To be honest with you, this one I like. 
I ended up using another stamp from the stamp set word play for the saying. The other cardstock colors I used are night of navy, cherry cobbler, and pumpkin pie. For tools I used the scallop edge punch and the 1 3/4" circle punch. My big shot along with the circles #2 bigz die made the outer sized circle.
The fun thing about the candle numbers is you can make the age of the birthday boy or girl a different color than all of the rest. That is what I did with this one.
I actually have two more finished cards to post and show you in the next week or two. Please keep visiting.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: