Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Patterned Party Card 4

This is the last of the cards I had created for my Patterned Party Birthday card class. I ended up using all the same color family for each of the cards. It makes it easier for me. I don't have to worry about what colors to use every time. For me, that can be challenging. In fact, I am going to start creating cards for another class. I am still not completely sure what colors I am going to use for it. It is so much easier once I have that settled.


For this card, once again, I used Patterned Party for the stamp set. For tools I used my Big Shot with the houndstooth embossing folder and the 1 1/4" circle and 1 3/8" circle punches. Even though you really can't see it, I used the paper piercing tool also. The only embellishment I used was the cherry cobbler baker's twine. Just in case you are wondering, the balloons in the background were made with the versamark stamp pad.
Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you come back often and some of my card/paper creations inspire you to create also.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: