Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Dirt Day Blake!!

Today is a very special day for a very special little boy. It is my grandson's 2nd birthday! Can you tell by what is on the card what he likes to pay with? He loves trucks and cars. He likes to line them up in a row (like a train) and by size too! His birthday party was Sunday. My daughter said he kept saying, "Wow!" Yesterday morning when he got up he was still saying, "Wow!" Yep, so cute.
On to the card. I made this card using the Stampin' Up! stamp set "I Dig You." I thought this was the best stamp set to use for Blake. For card stock I used naturals white and crumb cake. I used early espresso, daffodil delight, bashful blue classic ink, and black staz on ink. For tools I used a stampin' sponge and the color spritzer tool. This card was a lot of fun to make. It has quite a few layers. I cut out each of the trucks and tractors to try and make this card look as realistic as possible. It was lots of fun to make, especially since it was for someone very special to me.

Thanks so much for visiting my little section on this wide world of blogging. I would love to know what you think. Please leave a comment.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: