Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Pillow Boxes

When I placed my last Stampin' Up! order I bought some things that could be used for favors. I have kind of wanted the pillow box die, but wasn't sure about it because of thinking it might be too little. It turns out that the size is great to put some little candies or mints in it.
I bought the baby bundle stamp set and wanted to implement it into these pillow boxes to see what they would look like for a favor for a baby shower.

Stampin' Up! items used for the baby girl favor:
Pillow box bigz die, Big Shot, Beautiful butterflies bigz die, Perfect polka dots textured impressions embossing folder, Dotted scallop ribbon punch, Jewelry tag punch, Baby bundle stamp set, whisper white, pink pirouette, and pretty in pink card stock. The iridescent ribbon is retired and I can't remember the proper name of it.

Stampin' Up! items used for the baby boy favor:
Pillow box die, Big Shot, Beautiful butterflies bigz die, Stripes textured impressions embossing folder, Dotted scallop ribbon punch, Jewelry tag punch, Baby bundle stamp set, whisper white, bashful blue, and marina mist card stock. Once again, the iridescent ribbon is retired and I can't remember the proper name of it.

When stamping and using your tools the ideas you can come up with and make are endless!!
Thanks for stopping by. I pray I have inspired you to create or try something new too.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: