Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine Bookmarks

I finally was able to get something done to post. My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are here visiting with us. I will be posting a few cards in the next few days also. My husband has a birthday and I need to make another card for someone (Heidi) who is doing something kind for me. Thanks, Heidi!!

These bookmarks are very fast and easy to make. I wanted to make something for my girls at church to give for Valentine's Day. I used Stampin' Up! retired designer series paper (candy lane) to make them. The cardstock colors are riding hood red and pink pirouette. I really liked those colors when they were "in". I used the tiny tags stamp set, the sizzix two tags die, and of course the big shot. The hearts are made with the full heart and heart to heart punches.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like what you see and it inspires you to create something yourself. There is nothing like making your own things to give to people. I love it!!! Let me know what you think.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: