Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forest Friend's Birthday

It is time for a birthday to be celebrated in my home. My husband will be 49 years old (or should I say young) tomorrow. I just love the stamp set "Forest Friends" in Stampin' Up!'s catalog. The bunny rabbit reminds me of Thumper from Bambi. Anyhow, this is the card that I came up with for my husband. He isn't hard to please. I am sure he will like it.

These are the items I used to make this card. All products are Stampin' Up! and current.

Cardstock: taken with teal, old olive, so saffron, whisper white, and sweet pea designer series paper stack
Classic Ink: chocolate chip, and so saffron
Stampin' Markers: chocolate chip and old olive
Stamp sets: forest friends and well scripted
Tools: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, round tab punch, and stamping sponge

Please leave a comment telling me what you think. Thanks for looking!!!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: