Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seeing Stars

If you like stars this is a card for you. My daughter is celebrating her birthday today. HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, NICOLE! She used to really like stars. I am not sure if they are her favorite anymore. I have not asked her about it either, but that is why I created this style of card for her.

I used Stampin' Ups! retired parisian breeze specialty paper, baja breeze (retired), chocolate chip, and kraft cardstock to make this. I really love this Designer Series Paper. I don't always like it when some things retire.

When looking at the card closed, I used 2 sending love epoxy brads in the chocolate chip set, which can be found in the occasions mini catalog, along with linen thread to hold it shut.

When the small flap is opened you can read the sentiment. It does open up one more time. I wrote what I wanted to say to my daughter in that area.

I do know she liked it. She told me yesterday. The other thing she told me was she had looked at my blog to see if she could find her card. I did not post it on here until I knew she had it. It is a good thing.

For tools I used the large and small star punches. The sentiment is from the Voila' stamp set. For ink I used the chocolate chip classic.

I hope you like it. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. Thanks for visiting.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: