Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another 3 x 3 Card

To start off, I want to say that this card looks so much better in person. Sometimes a camera just does not do things any justice.

I had one more co-worker give me a gift for Christmas. I needed to make up another thank you card because I do not want to leave her out.

For this card I used all SU! products. The cardstock and designer series paper are retired. The punches I used are all still current products. The one punch I used is a sneak peak for some of you. The bird is made from one of our new punches that is coming out in the occasions mini catalog, which you can begin ordering from on January 5th. Some of you may have already received the catalog in the mail. There are a ton of new things in it. I am really pleased with this catalog. If you want to see one let me know.

In case you are wondering what I used to make this card, here is the recipe:
Cardstock: pink pirouette, bordering blue, bella birds dsp
Ink: chocolate chip
Tools: large oval punch, word window punch, eyelet border punch, and the new two step bird punch.
Stamps: teeny tiny wishes

I hope you like it!!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: