Saturday, November 24, 2012

Simple Snow Swirled

I hope you have all recovered from your Thanksgiving festivities. My family had a very nice get together, but I am looking forward to next year when my daughter and her family will be moving back. They have been gone for almost 6 years. Today, I am sharing with you a simple card made with the stamp set "Snow Swirled." This is a very simple card to create. Once again, this is not one of my favorite cards. Even with the rhinestone jewels it did not impress me. You will have to tell me what you think.


In case you are wondering, I used the sentiment from the retired stamp set "The Sounding Joy." It could be easily replaced with another. I have seen a lot of people use the "Believe" sentiment on cards using snowflakes. I like it, but I didn't have that one. I wonder if I had layered the "Joy," instead, making it one layer, I would have liked it better. The only other thing you really need to know about this card is the colors I used. They are marina mist, night of navy, and shimmery white!
Hmmmm......I was thinking maybe I should take this card and put the "Joy" on a layer and work with it until I like it. Then I will repost it to see if you like it better too. I think I am going to do that. Just for fun!!
Thanks again for stopping by my little section of the blogging world. Have a wonderful day!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: