Monday, November 19, 2012

Come to Bethlehem Christmas

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my blogging visitors and followers. I appreciate the fact that you visit my blog. With Christmas coming very soon, I wanted to share with you over the next week or two some Christmas cards. The first one I am sharing is the reason why we even celebrate Christmas. There would be no Christmas if it had not been for Jesus being sent here by His Father to save whoever chooses Him. For this card I chose "Come to Bethlehem" as the stamp set.


I really love the deeper shade of red for Christmas, myself. For this reason, I chose cherry cobbler, along with soft suede, and naturals ivory card stock. For the texture you need a Big Shot and the square lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I went around the edges with soft suede and a stampin' sponge. The ribbon is 1/2" seam binding in cherry cobbler. Lastly, I used the itty bitty banners framelits die stamped with the sentiment.
Once again, Happy Thanksgiving! I pray you have a wonderful time gathering together with friends and family.
Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

D Sparks said...

Beautiful card and wonderful explanation.