Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pillow Box Wedding Favors

Hello! I have been working on a couple of projects lately. This one I have done for my daughter, of which, she is getting married on Tuesday. The thing that kind of stinks though, is that I used mostly retired products to make these. I hope you still like them though and I am sure some of you have some of these products still too.
To make these I used elegant eggplant, basic black, and very vanilla cardstock. To do the writing I used the MDS program. I used the Big Shot along with the pillow box die (retired) and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. I used the decorative label and curly label punches. The ribbon was very vanilla satin 5/8 inch (retired). The flowers are not stampin' up! I used those because they matched and it saved me some time from having to make them.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you like them enough that you would want to make some also. Oh, they have m & m's in them. Mmmm good!

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

RobinSparkles said...

I think these look lovely, wish my mum was able to make something like this for my wedding :0)