Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pattterned Party Birthday

It has been a while since I have posted something new. To be honest, today is the first I have been able to take the time to create a new card. This is the first out of 4 cards I will be making for my upcoming card class. I think this card looks much better in person than in the picture. I think I need to spend some time looking at some photography pins I have pinned on Pinterest. Once I do that, maybe I can improve the pictures somehow. I believe, it is in the lighting, that is for sure. 

To make this card I used cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, night of navy, and whisper white cardstock. Patterned Party is the name of the stamp set. For tools, I used the dotted scallop ribbon border punch and the petite pennants builder punch. I almost forgot. I also used the big shot along with the stripes folder textured impressions embossing folder.
Be watching, because I will be posting some more cards soon. I have 3 more to get done. I apologize for the face that I don't post things more often. I want to create more often, but end up being tired and not wanting to do anything.
Thanks for being patient with me!
Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: