Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beautiful Wings Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to anyone that is a mother! Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts God has given to us. I know how much I love my children and would not trade them for anything. Then to think that God loves our children even more than we do! Wow!
I have attached a picture of the card I made for my daughter. This is her 2nd year of being a mom. I know she liked butterflies at one time. I am not sure if she still likes them as much as she used to, but I took a chance on it anyhow. This was the final result. I played with the butterflies for a while as to where I wanted them placed on the card. I even played with the bow on the ribbon as to where I wanted it placed at. That is the fun thing about cards. You never know what it will look like until it is finished.


Here is a list of the things I used to create this card. All supplies are Stampin' Up!


Cardstock: blushing bride, pear pizzazz, peach parfait, in color designer series paper pack, and whisper white; Stamp set: retired well scripted; Stampin' write markers: pear pizzazz and blushing bride; Tools: big shot, perfect polka dots embossing folder, beautiful wings embosslits die, xl butterfly punch, 2"x 1 3/8" oval xl punch, and decorative label punch; Embellishments: circle rhinestone brad, basic pearls jewels, and 1/2" stitched poly-ribbon blushing bride.


Once again, Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day with your families. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Leave a message if you have a minute.



Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: