Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Cards

Wow! Time sure does fly by. It has been a while since I have posted something on here. I have been busy at work this week. Today I had a day off and decided I wanted to make a few cards. My mom needs some Easter cards. I designed these for her. I hope she likes them. I do not have a stamp set that has a cross, so I used what I could think of.

This card is easy to make. I used the perfect details texturz plate for the background. I made it stand out by adding so saffron ink with a stamping sponge. I love the richness it gives. I used my build a brads to make the center of the flower. For cardstock I used so saffron, almost amethyst, whisper white, pretty in pink, certainly celery, and tea party DSP. For tools I used the wide oval punch, the scallop oval punch, the 5-petal flower punch, the extra large flower punch, the 1/2 inch punch, and the scallop border trim punch.

This is my favorite of the 2 cards. I have a hard time just using anything for an Easter card. This one reminds me more of the true meaning. The first one is just more springy. I used the same colors for this card as I did for the one above it. I used the stamp set fifth avenue floral and well scripted. For tools I used the eyelet border punch, the beautiful wings embosslit, and the big shot. I also used 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon.

This was a third card I came up with also. As you can see I used the same colors and paper. I just changed it up a bit. You can do it too.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I hope I have inspired you to want to stamp also.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: