Monday, January 25, 2010

Tent Topper Card

This is going to be card number 2 for my upcoming class. This card turned out so pretty. I hate it when the pictures don't really show how beautiful something really is.

The name of this type of card is the Tent Topper Card. I loved how fun this one is to make. It is an easy card to do. This one could be made in the vertical and horizontal direction. I don't know about you, but versatility can be a very good thing.

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used to make this.
Stamp set: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: real red, chocolate chip, and very vanilla
DSP: Sending Love Specialty (occasions mini catalog)
Tools: Big shot, scallop circle die #2, circle cutter, eyelet border punch, 1/16" hole punch, and color spritzer tool
Accessories: 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, and sending love epoxy brad chocolate chip 1/4" (occasions mini catalog)

I need to start working on card number 3. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you have an extra minute.

Now go-n-stamp!!
Chris

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Chris! Love all the pinks - very feminine :) TFS