Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gate Fold Card

Hello!! I am finally posting card number 3 for you all to see. This is called a gate fold card. The most important thing for this card, in my opinion, is to know how you are going to keep it closed. This one is kept closed by the sentiment, which is raised with a dimensional, and the edge of the flower tucked behind it. I am sure there are a lot of other ways you can keep it closed.

The Stampin' Up! supplies used to make this card are listed below.
Stamp set: oval all
Cardstock: not quite navy, kraft, and very vanilla
DSP: Bella Bleu
Tools: big shot, flower layers, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, and the 1/16" hole punch
Accessories: earth elements brads, not quite navy

This is not my favorite card. I do know that my customers will be happy with it. The main reason why is they are color blue people. They are also usually pleased with about whatever I make, which is a nice compliment.

Once again, thanks for visiting here. I would love to know what you think of this card. Please leave a comment.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: