Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am a Featured Artist

I just wanted to let you all know that I was picked by Shelly Smarzik to be her Featured Artist of the Week. You can visit her blog here to see what she posted.

I think it is very nice that she does this. It helps generate hits on her blog, as well as, the person she is featuring. What a great way to get more inspiration from each other.

Thank you, Shelly, for doing this and for choosing me this week to be your "Featured Artist."

In case you wonder, I know her from being in the Late Night Stampers yahoo group. You can go here to join too. It is a great group of people. Lots of inspiration is shared daily!!

4 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

wow..this is gorgeous! Love the vibrant rich colors! very nicely done!

Sandi MacIver said...

congrats on being chosen as feature artists, you deserve it your art is beautiful

Kirsten said...

Congrats on the wonderful honor of being featured!

Virginia Killmore said...

Congratulations !Your work deserves notations!