Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes Card Class

These are the cards my customers will be making in my upcoming birthday card class. Once again, they will make 8 cards total, 2 of each design. What took me the longest in figuring out for this class was the color of cardstock to use. I have a very hard time trying to figure out colors. I wanted it to be bright because of being for birthdays. I knew I really liked the pretty in pink and chocolate chip. From there I don't remember how I came up with the so saffron and certainly celery. I try to pick colors of cardstock that I know I have the most of in my supplies. Yes, I like these cards. Just not so sure you would want to use any of these for a man's birthday. Hmmm!!

1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

Great class planner I luv the colours, so springy:o)