Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DCBD #105

I am sorry I am a little late in getting my card on here. The sketch we were given this time was created by Selene. It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of the sketch.

This sketch was a lot of fun to work with. Once again these challenges can be done by you also. Please let me know if you make a card with it and post it onto your blog. I want to see your work. It will also help you to have a card or two ready for whenever you need one. This is what I came up with. I worked with the tree about 4 times before I got it to look the way I liked it. Let me know what you think.


This is what I used to make this card.

Stamp Set: Fun and Fast Notes

Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Holiday Treasures DSP

Ink: StazOn Black

Tools: Ticket Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Blender Pens, and Stampin' Pastels

Accessories: 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub-Ons

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

I love how it looks like you are viewing the tree thru the window! Great job with this challenge!

Selene Kempton said...

What a cute idea! I love the window! Great Job!

Dee Tollaksen said...

So clever to make the tree peek out from inside the window! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. I love the look of the little window!