Sunday, November 2, 2008

Simply Scrappin' I Wish 60 Christmas Card Class


These are sample cards of the SS I Wish 60 card class I am having. I had a lady today say that these cards are much nicer in person than what they are on my blog. So I hope if you are considering this class that you will keep that in mind. I have found there are so many possibilities with these cards. Even though I have these samples everyone can have completely different cards depending on their own creativity. That is another reason why I like this class. The way they turn out is up to each individual. The ideas are pretty much endless. Just in case you don't know this, you can click on the picture, which will make it come up bigger. You can get a better view of what they look like this way. I hope you can come. We should have a fun time together creating.

No comments: