Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Diva's Coffee Break Design Challenge 101

About a week ago I was asked to be on a design team. Heidi is the head "Diva" and the one that started this team. I am very thrilled to have been asked and to be on this team. I hope you all become inspired and check out the other "Diva's" on the team and see what they came up with for the same sketch.
Here is the sketch we were given by Heidi. From this you have to use your creativity to put together a card. It is very easy to do if you haven't done it before. In fact, you should take the sketch and try it yourself.

This is the card that I designed from the sketch.


Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, and DSP Holiday Treasures

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree and Best Yet

Stamp Pad: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Ruby Red Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

6 comments:

Blog Owner said...

VERY pretty Chris!! I love those colors together! Great job!

Julie

Connie Babbert said...

Great job on the Challenge this week!

Kristin Moore said...

Ooh, you added sparkle too- very pretty! I like how you used only part of the stamp image- veyr unique! The red brads look so sharp too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is so pretty. I love all the glitter too!

Lisa Freeman said...

very nice! I am a glitter girl too!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Really lovely card, makes you almost wish for snow.