Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lovely as a Tree Masculine Card Class


These are the cards I have come up with for my masculine card class. Almost all of the cards we tend to make they are more for the feminine side. That is the reason I wanted to have this class. I am sure we all have men or boys in our lives that we need to send cards to.

I used Stampin' Up! materials, of course. I used designer paper (Windsor Knot and Prestwick) that looked more masculine in color. I picked the Lovely as a Tree stamp set because it is so versatile. The cardstock I used (Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Sage Shadow,and Basic Gray)matches the designer paper.

Now I need to get this class scheduled and figure out how much to charge. I can honestly say trying to figure out how much to charge can be very difficult for me.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

No comments: