Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cutie Pie Backpack




Different people were making this cute little backback and I wanted to make one also. I downloaded the template for it and unfortunately I can't remember where I got it at. If any of you know whose blog this was from please let me know and I will give them the credit. I made this for my neice that is going to be 13. I put Reeses peanut butter cups in the main section and money will be put in the little front pocket. I hope you are inspired from seeing this. I was thrilled with how this turned out in the end.
I used Stampin' Up! products to make this. Here is what I used:

Cardstock: Rose Red and Cutie Pie DSP (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sizzix Buttons Die, and Rhinestone Brad Circle Ice and Fire
Once again please take the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy knowing what you think.

1 comment:

Blog Owner said...

Very cute Chris! I need to find that template!

Julie
http://inkedujour.blogspot.com