Saturday, July 4, 2015

You've Got This Birthday Card

Welcome to my blog! Today, I am sharing with you a card created with the "You've Got This" stamp set from Stampin' Up. I wasn't going to get this stamp set because I have so many flower stamp sets already. When I was on the Pinterest website and seen cards other people have created using this set  just won me over to purchase it for myself.


These are the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this card.

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White
Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy
Blendabilities (discontinued): Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
Stamp Set: You've Got This and Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (retired)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card creations. I hope you like what you see. You may also leave a comment if you would like, if not that is all right also.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: