Sunday, November 23, 2014

Blended Bloom Birthday Card

I have a friend that loves music. The designer series paper that was used to make this card has been retired. Just for her, I still wanted to use it anyhow.
If you have not tried out the Stampin' Blendabilities, as of yet, you should really consider getting some or if you have them try them. They are a lot of fun to work/play with. You will definitely want the color lifter, too. I really like the effect it gives.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this card.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White (Blended Bloom Image), and Modern Medley DSP (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp Sets: Blended Bloom and Another Great Year (retired)
Tools: Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blendabilities
Accessories: Antique Brads

I guess I need to double check some of the stamp sets that I am using and make sure they aren't retired. For some reason I missed that Another Great Year had retired. Even so, it is nice to use some of these retired sets every once in a while.

Thanksgiving is quickly coming upon us. Please, be watching. I am going to be posting some turkeys I created for my grandsons. I think they turned out great!! Until then, have a great week!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: