Monday, July 28, 2014

Corner Garden Blendabilities

Here is another card share using the new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities. I am still trying to get to the point where I am really happy with how they blend. I have seen some other cards done by other people and really love how theirs look over mine. I am not giving up though. I am sure it just takes quite a bit of practice.
Please, give me some tips if you want. I have watched a few videos and am doing what they show. It may be color choice more than anything.


Stampin' Up! supplies needed to create this card.
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Corner Garden, Wetlands (sentiment), and Hardwood
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar and Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, and Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Distress Tool
Embellishments: Neutrals Candy Dots and Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks for looking and please, leave a comment. As you can see that doesn't happen very often.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: