Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Flower Pot Card

Since Sunday was Mother's Day, I needed to make a card for my mom! She has always liked flowers. I have seen a lot of the flower pot cards created by many different people and thought I would give it a try. Once again, my inspiration was from Pinterest, which was a video. You can see it here.
After making this one, I do believe, I will make more. They are really fun and turn out beautifully!


Stampin' Up! supplies needed:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Writing: MDS2
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, and Stampin' Sponge
Accessories: 3/8" Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon

Do you know what I just realized? I was going to use the candy dots for the middle of the flowers. Guess what? I totally forgot to put them on. Well, it is way too late now. If you make one, try not to make the same mistake. It would have given it a little more bling, especially if it were a rhinestone or pearl. I am sorry I forgot to put them on.
Thanks for looking. You may leave a comment if you would like. Thanks!
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: