Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Bunny Punch Art Belly Bands

Happy Easter, Christ is Risen! I pray, today, is a wonderful Easter for you celebrate the true meaning of Easter, as well as, spend it with your loved ones. I have not been the happiest camper because we had to cancel our family get together. I decided to come down with some kind of bug early in the morning yesterday and my husband also about 12 hours later. To try to not pass it on, we chose to cancel. Of course, I feel better now, but I am not sure how long you can be carrying the germs. Better safe than sorry.
Today, I am sharing with you a couple of bunny belly bands I created for my grandson's Bibles. They were created using punches and a Big Shot. I have a few pictures I am going to show you. The first pictures I took I had forgotten to put the whiskers on the bunnies. I remembered when I looked at the picture where I got my inspiration from to make these, Pinterest, of course, found here.


  The picture above was from before I glued them onto the belly band.


The picture above is when I still had not remembered to add the whiskers. I do believe it made quite a bit of difference.

Above, is the final result. What I think really made these turn out so well, was adding the sponging around the edges of the Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock. It gives it depth. I love using the sponge!

These are all of the Stampin' Up! products you would need to create these cute little guys.
Cardstock: Watercolor Wonder DSP, Marina Mist, Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Classic Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Oval and Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Owl Builder Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, and Stampin' Sponge, Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker, and Fringe Scissors
Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots

If you have a minute, please, tell me what you think, by leaving a comment. Happy Easter!!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: