Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Frestive Flurry Gifts

I hope everyone had a very Merry CHRISTmas! New Years is just around the corner. Before the New Year arrives, I wanted to share with you some little gifts I made up for my three office managers. They are all alike, but different in colors. These are fun and easy to create, as long as you have the tools. I will share with you what you need.


These are created with all Stampin' Up! products, except for the clear bags.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, and Winter Frost Specialty DSP
Classic Ink: StazOn Black, Real Red, Coastal Cabana,  and Island Indigo
Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Gray, Real Red, and Island Indigo
Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Tools: Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Fancy Favor Die (retired), Top Note Die, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, and Blender Pens
Accessories: Large Pearl Basic Jewel, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and Frosted Finishes Embellishments

In case you wonder, my managers loved them. They think I am so creative. I think, if you have the right tools you can do about anything. I hope you enjoy them, too.

 Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: