Saturday, November 16, 2013

Modern Medley Tea Bag Holder

As promised, I am sharing with you a 3-D project, today! I did not come up with this idea on my own. I seen it on Pinterest and knew it would be fun to make. I sometimes have a hard time making some things because I think to myself when would I ever use it. I did consider that when I was playing with the idea of making this item, but I thought I should do it anyhow. As you can see, I did.


To be honest, I still need to buy some tea bags to fill this up. I am not a tea drinker. I really would like to find a type of tea that would maybe somewhat match, but I do not know if that is possible. If you are a tea drinker and have a suggestion, that would be much appreciated. I thank you.


Stampin' Up! items used to create this.
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla, and Modern Medley DSP
Stamp Set: From My Heart
Ink: Black Staz' On
Tools:  Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, 1 1/4" and 1 3/4" scallop circle punches, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Accessories: Glimmer Brad Basics and Neutrals Brads (retired)

I hope you have been inspired to try and create one of these for yourself. It would be great to use for a gift or a craft fair. Thank you for stopping by. All comments are always welcome.

Now go-n-stamp!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I think you did a great job! I don't know about matching tea....but you could always "cover" parts of the tea bag packaging to match....

Cassie said...

You did a lovely job on this! I don't know of any matching teabags already...but you could always cover the tea bag to match