Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Whale Baby Shower Card

  I needed to come up with a baby shower card really fast. I kept on debating whether or not I should buy or not buy the Happy Whale Clearlits Die in the new Spring Stamin' Up! Catalog. As you can see, I decided to go ahead and buy it. Boy, I am sure glad I did. I have enjoyed seeing how other demonstrators have used it, but when it came to needing a fast card, this was wonderful!! I also purchased the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper. Talk about a great designer paper for showers!! I wouldn't even mind buying another pack of it because I like it so much. It is great for anything baby if you ask me. It is also for bridal showers too, but I love it for babies!!
  This is what I came up with using the clearlits die and designer series paper. It is so simple, but so cute. When the young lady opened this card she looked right at me and said, "You made this card, didn't you?" It is wonderful knowing that someone appreciates the fact that you made it, instead of going out and buying one.

  This card is only a 3 x 3. It is a very appropriate card to put in a gift bag or on a package. As for me, I love this size of a card. They are easy to make because you don't have a lot of space to fill up.
As you already know, I used the Happy Whale Clearlits Die (129403 Sring Catalog), Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (126922 Spring Catalog), the Big Shot (113439 Regular Catalog), the Square Lattice Folder (119976 Regular Catalog), the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 Regular Catalog), a Rhinestone Basic Jewel (119246 Regular Catalog), Whisper White Cardstock (100730 Regular Catalog), and lastly, Bashful Blue Cardstock (105120 Regular Catalog).
  Sorry, it has been a while since I posted. I have been working more hours at work. I get home and don't want to do anything. I still have some cards I had started for a class that need to be finished. When I get those done I will be sure to post them for you all to see.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: