Thursday, January 13, 2011

Take A Spin

When I received my Occasions Mini Catalog in the mail, there were quite a few things I knew I wanted right away. The Take a Spin stamp set was one of these items. I like this set because it can be used for many occasions. Birthday, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Anniversary, and more.

For an upcoming class I thought it would be cool to use some of the new things I purchased. I thought my customers may enjoy getting a chance to play with them too.

This card is made using an image that makes me think of someone I love very much. I am not going to say who it is just in case she looks at my post. I may send it to her sometime soon. She is all of these things that this wheel represents.

This is the recipe for this card, using Stampin' Up! materials only.

Cardstock: elegant eggplant, cajun craze, more mustard, always artichoke, very vanilla, and autumn spice dsp (retired); Ink: always artichoke, more mustard, and elegant eggplant; Stamp sets: take a spin and defining alphabet; Tools: Big Shot, scallop circle #2 die, 2 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, and the scallop trim border punch; Accessories: game spinner hands.

It took me quite some time to figure out the colors I wanted to use. Once again, I am pleased with the finished project. If you have a minute please leave a comment. I would love to know what you think.

Now go-n-stamp!!

1 comment:

Lee Bradford said...

Nice job on this Chris! Love the color scheme:) I'll have to CASE this one!