Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Tags (2)

Christmas, yes, Christmas will be here and gone before you know it. I pray that you and your families are all doing well and have a wonderful Christmas celebrating what the Lord did for us by sending His son, Jesus. Now that is the most wonderful gift anyone has ever given to us.

Have you been making cards, tags, and gifts? I sure do hope so. I try to work on things when I have some extra time to do it. I wanted to share with you 2 more Christmas tags I made. These are really fast and fun to make. Like I have shared with you before, my daughter's boyfriend is a hunter. I had to make a special gift tag for him with a deer on it. Do you suppose it would make him not want to kill a deer ever again? I doubt it. How could you shoot something so innocent, though? I guess, you have to love the sport.



These are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used to create these cute little gift tags.

Cardstock: marina mist, shimmery white, night of navy, and whisper white
Stamp sets: forest friends and snow swirled
Ink: night of navy and platinum shimmer paint
Tools: big shot, two tags bigz die, sponge dauber, boho blossoms punch, and snowflake XL punch
Accessories: clear and silver tinsel trim, filigree designer brad, and dazzling diamonds glitter

When visiting my blog, please take the time to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: