Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Candy Lane Christmas Cards

My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are here visiting over Thanksgiving. I have not been able to really spend much time working on any stamping projects lately because of it. I am enjoying their time being here though. There is plenty of time for stamping when they have to go back home. I need to spend as much time with them as possible. I do not know when I will get to see them again.

Here are a few more pictures that go along with the 60 Christmas Card Class post that is just below this one. I have found that for some reason I really like the blue cards. I did not realize it until I started hanging the samples up for my class.




I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming up on us. Thursday is Thanksgiving!! I pray you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your family. This is also a great time to share your talent of crafting with you loved ones too. I pray you have time to do that. Homemade gifts are the best!!!

Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: