Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank You Cards

Hello blogging friends. It has been a while since I have posted. I hopefully can make up for it by the amount of cards I am posting right now.

I was asked to make thank you cards for someone special. I was honored to even be asked. They could have asked someone else if they had wanted, but for some reason they chose me. Yeah!!

I am not going to go into details of how these were made. I was asked to keep them simple. I have tried to do that. The way I started off was to pick out designer series paper I liked and then the cardstock that matched it. I cut the card base and then the designer series paper however I wanted it to fit onto the card base. I did this for all of the cards before I even started gluing or adding embellishments. Once that was done, I went ahead and glued the designer series paper to the cardstock along with ribbon. After that I have added the embellishments. It has went very quickly. For me, that is saying something. I take a long time to make cards. Hmm......maybe I am finally getting faster at it.

I hope that you enjoy looking at them. I will be posting some more, maybe tomorrow. I have some more to finish up.



















I used a lot of retired designer series paper to make these cards. Some of you may have some of it on hand too. Everything used is Stampin' Up! products.
Please tell me which is your favorite card. The cards look much better in person than on here. I may have to figure out another way of taking pictures. These will do for now though.
I hope you are inspired to make your own cards now. They are very easy and fast!! Have a great day!
Now go-n-stamp!!

No comments: