Monday, August 3, 2009

3 x 3 Card Class

Hello everyone again. I have been wanting to have a 3 x 3 card class for a while now. These are 5 cards that I came up with for this class. When my customers take the class they will make 2 of each of these cards. In total they will have 10 cards to take home with them.


I love these cards for putting on a gift or even putting inside a gift bag. I think a lot of people think they need to have a bigger card, but I think these are great for baby showers and wedding showers. You may even have other ideas for these. If so, put your idea in the comments.

I really like how these cards turned out. There is only one that I still am not really liking. I may end up changing it up a bit. In case you are wondering, it is the very last card in this post. For some reason I just don't think, even though pastels do match, the bashful blue goes well with the other 2 colors. You can tell me your opinion on it too. In fact, tell me if you think I should change it.
I was only going to have 8 cards to begin with, but instead of making a little box to keep them in I went with the 2 extra cards. I also thought that the baby card I first made was mainly for a boy. When I made the last card I decided to make it into a baby girl card.
For these cards I used the soft subtles family. I used the cute and cuddly, teeny tiny wishes, and the priceless stamp sets. As you can see I also used quite a few different punches. All of the products are Stampin' Up!

Take care and thanks for taking the time to look.

Now go-n-stamp, Chris

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Love all of these. Aren't they the cutest as 3x3s? Yes, they are! I love how you used all the punches. Will have to try that out. Great cards.