Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spring Card and Candle


I made these things at the beginning of this month. Sorry it is taking me so long to get things posted on here. I made this card and candle for my next door neighbor's birthday. The card I made I used a technique that someone else figured out how to do. I printed the instructions, but I don't know the blog that it was from. If someone else knows, you can comment and tell me. I will edit this post and give them the credit for it.
These are the SU! products I used to make these things.
Stamp Sets: One of a Kind, Sincere Salutations, andCurvy Verses
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Pads: Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Large Oval Punch, Rhinestone Circle Fire Brad, and flower brads on the candle that aren't Stampin' Up!, Old Olive 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, Elegant Eggplant 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch
Thanks everyone so much for taking the time to look at my blog. Please feel free to comment on my posts. It is very nice to hear what you think about what I have created. It is a good way to know what works and what doesn't. Thanks again, Chris
Keep watching because I have a couple of more things to post. I will try to get them on here within the next few days.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is very cute! i love it!

Anonymous said...

aww i love this card and candle!!! Love it!