Friday, August 29, 2008

Brayered and Sponged Card


Hello everyone. I had to make another birthday card. This one is for my cousin that is turning 50! I figure a lot of people will be getting her cards with the number 50 on it. Well I didn't do that. I tried something similar to yesterday's card, but a little different effect. I put a scallop mask over the center to get the scalloped edge. I hope you enjoy this card. If you ever have any questions on how I made something I have on this blog just comment and ask or email me. I will be happy to answer your questions.


Here is the recipe for this card. All materials are Stampin' Up! unless noted.

Paper: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, and Whisper White
Stamp sets: True Friend and Sincere Salutations
Stamp pads: Night of Navy, So Saffron, and Brocade Blue
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad (Fire Circles) and 1/4" grosgrain Night of Navy ribbon
Tools: Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, and 1/16 hole punch
Non SU! items: Brayer, sponge dauber, and Frosted Lace Stickles

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I really love the color, your card is very beautiful
nathalie from France