Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nicole's Calendar



I wanted to get this on here right away. I am so very pleased with how it turned out. I hope my daughter will feel the same way. She was just recently married and I thought making this will help her remember when everyone's birthdays and anniversaries are.
I found this on another ladies blog and knew right away this was what I wanted to make for Nicole.

I used the following items to make this book:
Stampin' Up! products unless noted
Paper: DSP Berry Bliss, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Tools: Scallop punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Circle punch 1 3/8", Circle Rhinestone brads (Fire),
White gel pen, 1/16 hole punch, Bind-it-All machine
Misc.: Computer to print the cover words, and for the monthly calendars on the inside pages.



No comments: