Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Card

Yesterday was Father's Day. I have a few special fathers in my life. None of them are my own father though because he passed away 5 years ago. I would have made him a card for sure if he was still with us. I plan on seeing him again though. That is because of the hope I have in Jesus. Back to the other fathers in my life. One is my husband and the other two are my son-in-laws. I love them all.
The first card I am sharing with you was for my oldest daughter's husband, Bryan! Together they have a 3 year old little boy. Bryan is a wonderful father to Blake. I am very grateful for that.


You need the following Stampin' Up! products to make this card. Now go-n-stamp!!
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Naturals White,Midnight Muse, and Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools: Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/8" square punch, and a Stampin' Sponge

I will be posting the other 2 cards soon. Please be watching!
Now go-n-stamp, 

No comments: