Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Because

All I keep telling you, blog fans, is, "I'm sorry." I still can't believe how fast a week goes by. I really do want to post something new at least once a week. Once I keep that going I will try for more than once. First things first though.

I have been wanting to make a 3-D flower. I used the extra large fancy flower punch for the one you see below. I punched out about 5 of them. I punched a hole in the middle and then scrunched them up. To make it stand out more I added chocolate chip classic ink to the outside edge of the flowers.
The recipe for this card.

Stamp set: well scripted; Cardstock: tempting turquoise and pink flamingo dsp; Ink: chocolate chip classic; Tools: eyelet border punch and extra large fancy flower punch; Accessories: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon and a sending love chocolate chip brad.

I have someone special in mind to give this to. Thanks so much for stopping by to look. I hope you will also take the time to leave me a comment.

Now it is your turn to go-n-stamp!!

No comments: